- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 3 Tbs chopped onion
- 1 large clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Combine the peas, cumin, onion, and garlic in the container of a food processor or blender. Process until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil, and process just to blend.
- Taste and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Blend for just a few more seconds, and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh veggies.
You Might also Like