Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 lb. ground meat (I like turkey)
- 1 16 oz. box uncooked spaghetti noodles
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (I like turkey)
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 16 oz. can diced Italian style tomatoes
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- Any other pizza toppings, you can add like black olives, sausage, onions, green peppers, etc…
- Boil water & salt for spaghetti noodles. Once it starts boiling, add noodles.
- Brown meat in a separate pan.
- Once noodles are cooked, drain and put in a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk & egg & whisk. Poor over pasta & add jar of sauce, can of tomatoes, garlic powder, & oregano. Mix all together well.
- On top of pasta mixture, layer the ground meat, then add a layer of pepperoni. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese & Italian cheese. Add layer of more pepperoni.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
You Might also Like