- 1 (16 oz) pkg uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 (16 oz) jar pasta sauce
- 2 (12 oz) containers cottage cheese
- 1 (2.25 oz) can sliced black olives
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs sliced pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the sausage until evenly brown.
- In the prepared casserole dish, mix the cooked pasta, sausage, and pasta sauce.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, olives, and mozzarella cheese.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the sausage and pasta mixture. Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until bubbly and lightly browned.
You Might also Like