Peanut Butter Potato Candy
- 1/4 cup mashed potatoes
- 2 Tbs milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 (16 oz) pkg confectioners’ sugar
- 1 Tbs confectioners’ sugar for dusting, or as needed
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, or as needed
- Combine mashed potatoes, milk, vanilla extract, and salt in a bowl.
- Stir confectioners’ sugar into potato mixture until a dough consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate dough until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Sprinkle confectioners’ sugar on a cutting board or waxed paper.
- Roll dough into a large rectangular shape on prepared surface.
- Spread enough peanut butter on top layer of dough to cover.
- Roll dough into a jelly roll shape; refrigerate roll for 1 hour.
- Slice dough into pinwheels.
You Might also Like