Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- On a plate, combine the last 4 ingredients.
- Rub the pork chops with olive oil, then dip (coat) each one in the cheese mixture.
- Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
- Line a pan with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
You Might also Like