- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1-14oz can artichokes, drained & chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar & mozzarella cheese blend
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 small ciabatta loaf
- salt & pepper
- Preheat broiler, and line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter until foamy. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and stir in artichoke hearts, mozzarella, cheddar, parmesan, sour cream and shallot until combined.
- Slice the bread lengthwise. Place the bread halves on prepared baking sheet, cut side up, and spoon the cooled cheese and artichoke spread over the top of each half.
- Broil until cheese is melted and bread is hot.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.
You Might also Like