- 2 Tbs butter
- 1/2 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup shredded Gouda cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbs dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 3/4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Whisk in cream cheese, Gouda cheese, mayonnaise, chicken broth, and ranch dressing mix. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring constantly, until completely incorporated, 4 to 5 minutes. Stir in broccoli, chicken, salt, and pepper until combined. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and the broccoli-chicken mixture is heated through about 25 minutes. Switch the oven to broil, and cook until cheese starts to brown, 2 to 4 minutes.