Grilled Corn Off the Cob Salad
- 12 ears fresh corn with husks
- 5 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 Tbs chopped pimento peppers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Grill corn on preheated grill until husks are charred on all sides, about 20 minutes. Remove corn from grill and allow to cool.
- Remove husks and silk from corn, then cut corn kernels from the cob.
- Toss corn kernels, celery, green bell pepper, onion, and pimento peppers together in a large bowl.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, Dijon mustard, sugar, and black pepper together in a bowl.
- Pour dressing into the corn mixture and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours and up to 3 days before serving.
You Might also Like