- 6 eggs, beaten with 2 Tbs milk, black pepper to taste
- spring onion as desired
- chopped tomatoes as desired
- onion as desired
- cheese as desired
- green chilies as desired
- fresh coriander as desired
- You can add chicken or other lean meats, spinach, ricotta cheese, bell peppers, and lots more as per your taste.
- Preheat oven at 200°
- Grease your muffin tin
- Add vegetables of your choice along with cheese (if you choose), pour beaten egg mixture on it.
- Place muffin pan on the center rack of a preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until muffins are light brown, puffy, and the eggs are set.
- Let muffins cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin pan or cups. Loosen gently with knife if they seem to be sticking.
- Eat immediately or let cool completely and store in plastic bag in refrigerator or freezer. The egg muffins can be reheated in the microwave.
You Might also Like