Easy Crock Pot Potato Soup
- 1 30 oz bag frozen diced hashbrowns
- 1 32 oz box chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10 oz)
- 1 pkg cream cheese (8 oz, not fat free)
- 3 oz bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the potatoes in the crockpot. Add in the chicken broth, cream of chicken soup, and half of the bacon bits. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- An hour before serving, cut the cream cheese into small cubes. Place the cubes in the crock pot.
- Mix a few times throughout the hour before serving.
- Once the cream cheese is completely mixed in, it’s ready to serve.
- Top with cheddar cheese and some additional bacon bits.
You Might also Like