Crock Pot Stuffed Green Peppers
- 4 medium green bell peppers
- 1 lb. ground beef, lean
- 1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce (about 32 oz)
- Mix ground beef, onion, rice, and seasonings well.
- Cut tops off of peppers and hollow out any seeds.
- Stuff peppers with equal portions of ground beef mixture.
- Place stuffed peppers in crock pot; cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours or until ground beef is cooked through and pepper is tender.
You Might also Like