Creamy Swiss Chicken Bake
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese (mozzarella works, too)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9×13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake for 1 hour.
You Might also Like