Chef John’s Chimichurri Sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped, or more to taste
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar, or more to taste
- ½ tsp salt, or to taste
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1 bunch flat-leaf Italian parsley, stems removed
- Combine oil, garlic, vinegar, salt, cumin, red pepper flakes, black pepper, cilantro, oregano, and parsley in a blender.
- Pulse blender 2 to 3 times; scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula. Repeat pulsing and scraping process until a thick sauce forms, about 12 times.
You Might also Like