- 4 russet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits (optional)
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 2 Tbs butter
- Mix together potatoes, eggs, and milk in a large bowl.
- Stir flour, Parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, onion salt, baking powder, salt, and black pepper into potato mixture using a fork.
- Heat corn oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons potato mixture into skillet. Cook patties until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- Drain cooked pancakes on paper towel-lined plate.
You Might also Like