- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 1/4 cups panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 2 firm-ripe medium avocados, pitted, peeled, and sliced into 1/2 in. wedges
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Coat avocado slices in the flour, then egg, then panko.
- Spread on a cooling rack that has been sprayed with non-stick spray, then place on a cookie sheet.
- Spray the top of the wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 450°, or until they are golden brown.
You Might also Like