Zucchini Bars with Spice Frosting
- 11⁄₃ cups packed brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cloves
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 oz) pkg cream cheese frosting
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Mix brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Stir in zucchini and walnuts. Spread batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool completely before frosting, about 1 hour.
- Mix frosting with cloves in a bowl. Spread over the zucchini bars.
You Might also Like