- 1 can solid white albacore tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup diced yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 whole avocado, pitted
- 1/8 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbs lime juice
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Halve the avocados lengthwise and remove the pits. Reserve the skins.
- Scoop out the flesh into a bowl and mash.
- Add yellow pepper, onion, tomato, cilantro, 1 Tbs lime juice, salt and pepper. Stir gently until everything is combined.
- Make sure your tuna is drained, and add to the avocado mixture. Stir gently.
- Make your sauce by adding 1 Tbs lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper to the greek yogurt. Stir together.
- Scoop tuna and avocado mixture into the avocado skins.
- Drizzle with olive oil, top with yogurt sauce.