- 1 lb ground lean beef or turkey
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can Rotel
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- cooking spray
- Brown ground beef. Drain grease.
- Add taco seasoning and Rotel. Add water as directed on taco seasoning.
- While that is simmering, place crescent rolls in a circle on a pizza pan(lightly sprayed with cooking spray) in a circle with points out! Use extra rolls to fill in where needed on the bottom!
- Add meat on top of crescent rolls, then add cheese
- Fold points of rolls to the middle and tuck!
- Cook for 20 to 25 min on 350 or until lightly brown!
- Let cool, then add salad in the middle place sour cream on top add avocado around the edge!
You Might also Like