- 2 (10 oz) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup bacon bits
- 3 Tbs chopped onions
- 10 (12 inch) flour tortillas
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine spinach, ranch mix, mayonnaise, sour cream, bacon bits, and onion.
- Spread the mixture onto each tortilla and roll it up. Refrigerate the rolled tortillas until ready to serve.
- Slice each roll-up into 1 inch servings no more than 3 hours before serving.