- 1 (10 oz) pkg spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 1 cup all-purpose our
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Place spinach in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to simmer and cook until spinach is limp about 3 minutes. Remove from heat, drain, and set aside.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix our, salt and baking powder. Stir in eggs, milk, and butter. Mix in spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool before serving.