- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- garlic powder to taste
- ½ cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 (26 oz) jar pasta sauce
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 4 oz package cream cheese
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Drain and crumble. Put crumbled beef in skillet. Stir in salt, pepper, garlic powder, bell pepper and pasta sauce. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, green onions and cream cheese and set aside. Coat a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and add the cooked spaghetti. Spread the cream cheese mixture over it, add the meat mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake for 5 more minutes until the cheese is bubbly.