- 2 cans Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 2-8oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter (1/2 cup real butter, not margarine)
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll and press 1 can crescent rolls into the bottom of your baking dish; press the seams together.
- In a separate bowl, blend the cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, and 1 tsp vanilla; spread over top of dough.
- Unroll the second can of crescent rolls and place on top of the cream cheese mixture, pressing seams together again.
- Melt butter and pour over top layer of crescents.
- Mix the remaining 1/2 cup of sugar & cinnamon together. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture generously over the top (If you don’t think that’s enough cinnamon sugar on top, add more).
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes until bubbly and bottom crust is slightly brown.
- Cool, slice, and enjoy.
You Might also Like