2 (8 oz) pkgs cream cheese, softened
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 (12 oz) jars peach preserves
1 (8 oz) container whipped topping
2 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
- Spoon confectioners’ sugar into cream cheese and beat until fully incorporated.
- Beat vanilla and peach preserves into cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture until evenly smooth.
- Divide cream cheese mixture between the two prepared graham cracker crusts and spread evenly. Refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.