& Free Trip to Margaritaville
“A great holiday side dish. Excellent with ham or turkey.”
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 2 tsp all-purpose flour
• 1 pinch salt
• 3 eggs, beaten
• 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple with juice
• 3 slices white bread, cut into cubes
• 6 Tbs butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, flour, and salt.
3. Add eggs, pineapple, and juice. Mix well.
4. Pour into a baking dish, top with bread cubes and dot with butter. Bake for 45 minutes or until the top is golden brown.