- 2 1/2 c pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1 c graham crackers, crushed
- 1 c brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 c bourbon, brandy or spiced rum
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 7 oz dark chocolate bark
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt (optional)
- Combine first four ingredients in large bowl. Add maple syrup, bourbon, and vanilla. Use your hands to make sure all the ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Form balls by scooping a tablespoon size amount of mixture and rolling in hands to form balls. Place balls on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Tip: After all balls are made, roll balls again with slightly water damped hands. This will make balls smooth before dipping in chocolate.
- Place balls on cookie sheet in freezer for 2 hrs.
- Melt chocolate bark in a double boiler or microwave per directions on package.
- Dip frozen balls into chocolate, then place on the parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Optional: Sprinkle a few grains of course sea salt on balls before the chocolate sets.
- These freeze well. Take out of freezer and let sit for 15 minutes. They are also good frozen!
You Might also Like