• 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
• 1 tsp paprika
• 1 (6 oz) can black olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the cheese, butter, flour, and paprika together using an electric mixer or food processor. Take tablespoon-size pieces of the dough and one olive per tablespoon of dough. Roll the dough around the olive, so that the olive is completely enclosed in the center of the dough. Arrange the olive and cheese balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.