- 1 box Uncle Ben’s Long Grain Wild Rice (original recipe)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can water (You can add another can of water for moister rice.)
- Chicken breasts or tenders
- In a greased 9 x 13 pan, mix the box of rice, cans of celery and mushroom soup and one can of water. (If you want moist rice, add the extra can of water.)
- Arrange the raw chicken on top of the rice mixture.
- Cover and seal with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 2 1/2 hours and “Don’t Peek!”