- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 Tbs butter
- 3/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 Tbs whipping cream
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large frying pan or electric frying pan with lid, fry mushrooms in butter over medium heat until softened. Keep cooking until water evaporates.
- Remove lid from pan. Add seasoning salt; stir-fry until mushrooms are nice and brown.
- Add whipping cream, parsley, and black pepper. Allow to simmer over low heat until whipping cream reduces a bit. This can happen extremely fast.
- Arrange mushrooms in shallow casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You Might also Like