Mexican Style Street Corn
- 3 ears of corn, shucked
- 3 wooden skewers
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 cups cotija cheese
- 3 tsp chili powder
- Boil the corn for about 5 minutes.
- Push a skewer through the middle of each ear of corn.
- Drain, then brush them evenly with the melted butter.
- Spread a bit of mayo all over each ear of corn.
- Scoop the cotija cheese generously on the corn, making sure it covers all sides.
- Sprinkle a little bit of the chili powder evenly across the corn.
You Might also Like