- cooking spray
- 1 (32 oz) pkg frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 (1 oz) pkg ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided, or more to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13X9-inch baking pan with cooking spray or butter.
- Combine hash browns, sour cream, bacon, ranch mix, and 1 cup cheese in a large bowl; stir until well mixed. Spread into baking pan; cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil; sprinkle remaining cheese evenly across potatoes. Bake until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned around the edges, about 15 minutes.