- 1 stick butter
- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 1 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbs mustard
- 1 Tbs poppy seeds
- 1 crescent sheet canister
- 12 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 package uncured ham
- In a microwave safe dish, melt the butter, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and poppy seeds.
- After butter is melted, stir to combine and set aside.
- Take crescent sheet and layer uncured ham, then top with Swiss cheese. Roll into a log and cut into 12 sections.
- Place in pan and cover with sauce mixture.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden.
You Might also Like