- 1 stick (8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, plus more for greasing the pan
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Two 20-ounce bags frozen, shredded hash browns, thawed (and drained if needed)
- 18 thin slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 15 thin slices deli ham (about 3 ounces)
- 15 frozen sausage patties (about 12 ounces)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with butter.
2. Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, 1 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of black pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Add 1 tablespoon butter to a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-low heat. Add the eggs and cook, stirring often, until they are just starting to come together but are still very runny, about 5 minutes.
3. Melt the remaining 7 tablespoons butter in a large microwave-safe bowl in the microwave. Add the butter to the hash browns and toss to combine. Reserve 1 cup of the hash browns. Press the remaining hash browns into and up the sides and center of the prepared Bundt pan so the inside is completely covered. Lay 10 slices of cheese on top of the hash browns and 3 more slices around the center of the pan to completely cover. Lay 8 slices of ham on top of the cheese. Spoon half of the eggs on top of the ham, then top with 8 sausage patties. Repeat with the remaining cheese, ham, eggs, and sausage. Spread the reserved cup of hash browns on top.
4. Bake until the top and sides of the hash browns are dark golden brown and very crispy, about 1 hour 15 minutes. Cool on a rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto a serving platter. Let stand for 10 minutes more, then slice and serve warm.