Garlic Asparagus with Lime
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium shallot, minced
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- ¼ lime, juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and shallots, and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Stir in asparagus spears; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze lime over hot asparagus, and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to serving plate, and garnish with lime wedges.
You Might also Like