& Free Trip to Margaritaville
1 head broccoli, cut into florets
8 oz whole button mushrooms
3 small zucchini, chopped
2 cups chopped carrots
1/4 cup olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
3 cups water
1 cup milk
1/4 cup butter
1 (7.6 oz) pkg instant mashed potato flakes
1 (12 oz) pkg corn tortillas
3 cups enchilada sauce
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, mushrooms, zucchini, and carrots. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Spread vegetables in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Roast vegetables in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes; stir halfway through their cooking time. When finished cooking, remove from the oven, and reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
3. Bring water, milk, and butter to a boil in a large pot. Remove the pot from heat and mix in the mashed potato flakes. Let stand two minutes, then stir the mashed potatoes with a fork until they are smooth. Stir in roasted vegetables.
4. In a dry, nonstick skillet over medium heat, quickly heat each tortilla on both sides to make pliable. Dip the tortillas in enchilada sauce. Put a large spoonful (approximately 1/4to 1/3 cup) of potato-veggie mixture into the center of each tortilla. Top mixture with about 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll tortillas. Place seam-side down in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour extra sauce over top, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 to 30 minutes, or until the enchiladas are heated through.