- 8 slices bacon
- 1 large head broccoli
- 1 small red onion, minced (1/2 cup)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs honey
- salt and pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet or on a griddle over medium heat until browned and crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble into 1/2-inch pieces; set aside.
- Cut florets from broccoli stems and chop into small pieces. Transfer to a salad bowl and toss with minced onion and raisins.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and vinegar until smooth. Add honey, salt and pepper, whisking to combine.
- Pour dressing over broccoli mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Crumble bacon pieces over broccoli slaw and serve immediately.
You Might also Like