- 1 lb white crab meat (in chunks)
- 1 cup mango, cut into 1/4-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup papaya, seeded and diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen mango juice concentrate, thawed (you can use a mango juice blend, if desired)
- 2 Tbs salad oil
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup watercress
- Combine crab meat, fruits, and vegetables in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Mix mango juice, oil, vinegar, and lime juice in a small bowl or salad shaker.
- Whisk or shake well to combine. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You Might also Like