- ½ cup butter
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1½ tsp green food coloring
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- 2 Tbs cinnamon red hot candies
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Add marshmallows, and cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the food coloring, vanilla, and cornflakes.
- Quickly drop heaping tablespoonful of the mixture onto waxed paper, and form into a wreath shape with lightly greased fingers.
- Immediately decorate with red hot candies. Allow to cool to room temperature before removing from waxed paper, and storing in an airtight container.
You Might also Like