Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- 24 oz. cookie dough
- 8 oz. chocolate, broken up into chunks
- Ice cream
- Caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C.
- Press 2/3 of the cookie dough into the bottom and up the sides of a small skillet or a small cake pan.
- Place the chocolate chunks in the middle of the cookie dough, then place the other flattened 1/3 of the cookie dough on top.
- Crimp the edges of the dough together to seal in the chocolate.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream and caramel sauce!
You Might also Like