1 ½ cups cooked shredded chicken
⅔ cup salsa
1 ½ tsp ground cumin
1 tsp dried oregano
1 pkg Spanish Rice
1 ¼ cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
4 (10“) burrito-size flour tortillas
1 Tbs canola oil
Shredded cheese, sour cream, chopped tomato, cilantro, green onions, shredded lettuce, lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cooked shredded chicken with salsa, cumin, and oregano in a large bowl.
- Prepare rice according to package directions. Remove from the heat.
- Stir rice and shredded cheese into the chicken mixture. Divide the mixture among flour tortillas; wrap and place seam-side down on a lined baking sheet. Brush with oil.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown and crispy, about 20 minutes. Serve, if desired, with your favorite toppings.