Bacon & Onion Foil Packet Potatoes
- 2 -3 sheets heavy-duty foil
- 1 packet onion soup powder
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 slices cooked and crumbled bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced and diced (optional)
- 1 cup cheese (optional)
- sour cream for serving (optional)
- Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray.
- Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and onion soup powder; mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- Grill for 20 to 30 minutes. Or you can bake in the oven at 350° for about 35 minutes or till done.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve in foil, topped with sour cream, cheese and onion if desired
You Might also Like