- 1 (10 lb) fully-cooked spiral cut ham
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 1 tsp dry mustard powder
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Place the ham cut side down onto a sheet of aluminum foil. Mix together the brown sugar, apricot jam, and mustard powder in a small bowl.
- Brush onto the ham using a pastry or barbeque brush. Reserve any leftover glaze.
- Enclose the foil around the ham and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast for 2 hours in the preheated oven, or if your ham is a different size, figure 14 minutes per pound.
- Apply the remaining glaze 20 minutes before the ham is done.
You Might also Like