- 1 1/2 cups refried beans
- 1 3/4 cups guacamole
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 (8 oz) pkg shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Heat refried beans in a microwave-safe bowl in a microwave oven until hot, stirring frequently, about 3 min.
- Spread beans onto the bottom of a serving platter; refrigerate until the beans are cooled, about 10 min.
- Spread guacamole on top of the beans. Spread sour cream on top of the guacamole. Sprinkle cheese over the sour cream; top with tomatoes.
- Cover platter with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cold, about 30 minutes.
You Might also Like