- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, combine the zucchini, eggs, onion, flour, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and salt. Stir well enough to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drop zucchini mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls, and cook for a few minutes on each side until golden.
- Serve with a bit of tomato sauce or sour cream dabbed on top.