- 1 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 2 Tbs hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into ½ inch strips
- 1 Tbs vegetable oil
- Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.