- 1 (16 oz) pkg uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 (10 oz) pkg baby spinach leaves, finely chopped
- ½ lb crumbled feta cheese
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup pine nuts
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add orzo and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in spinach, feta, onion, pine nuts, basil and white pepper.
- Toss with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Refrigerate and serve cold.