- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1” cubes
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (10 oz) bag fresh spinach leaves
- 1 Asian pear, cored and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing, or to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and parsley; cook and stir until pork is browned on the outside and cooked through. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Make a bed of spinach on individual serving plates or on a large platter. Arrange slices of pear over the spinach. Top with the cooked pork and sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette over the whole salad.