- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1 cup butter
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose our
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1 (12 oz) pkg white
- 5 drops yellow food coloring chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Combine sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in egg yolks, extracts, and food coloring. Stir in our, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Add white chocolate chips.
- Form dough into balls and arrange on the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges turn golden, 10 to 11 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on the cookie sheets for 1 to 2 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.