- 1 cup butter, divided
- 2¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (5 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 (10 oz) package miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan with foil. Melt ¾ cup (1½ sticks) butter; combine with graham cracker crumbs. Press crumb mixture evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk, remaining ¼ cup (½ stick) butter and marshmallows in large saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, stirring until chips are melted.
- Immediately pour over crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle surface with milk chocolate toffee bits and milk chocolate chips, pressing in lightly. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into bars. Store leftover bars covered in refrigerator.