- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 6 cups water
- 2 (3 oz) pkgs strawberry avored Jell-O(R) mix
- 1 (46 uid ounce) can pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime avored carbonated beverage
- Bring the sugar, water, and strawberry flavored gelatin to a boil in a large saucepan; boil for 3 minutes. Stir in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and orange juice. Divide mixture into 2 separate containers and freeze.
- Combine the contents of 1 container with 1 bottle of the lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage in a punch bowl; stir until slushy. Repeat with remaining portions as needed.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and cheese is melted, 20 to 25 minutes.