- 2 large cucumbers, sliced thin
- ½ onion, sliced thin (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbs white sugar
- 2 Tbs white vinegar
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp paprika
- Spread cucumbers and onion on a platter; season with salt and let rest for 30 minutes. Squeeze excess moisture from cucumbers.
- Stir sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, and parsley together in a large bowl.
- Fold cucumber and onion slices into the sour cream mixture.
- Refrigerate 8 hours to overnight; garnish with paprika to serve.
(for a variation, try using apple cider vinegar instead of white)